CPU hladnjak NH-L9x65
- 51x95x95 mm
- 65x95x95 mm (s ventilatorom)
Hvala vam na narudžbi.
- Podržani socket-i Intel LGA2066, LGA2011-0 & LGA2011-3 (Square ILM), LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150 & AMD AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2, FM2+ (backplate required), AM4 with NM-AM4
- Visina u mm (bez ventilatora) 51
- Širina u mm (bez ventilatora) 95
- Duljina u mm (bez ventilatora) 95
- Visina u mm (s ventilatorom) 65
- Širina u mm (s ventilatorom) 95
- Duljina u mm (s ventilatorom) 95
- Masa (bez ventilatora) 340 g
- Masa (s ventilatorom) 413 g
- Materijal Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
- Kompatibilni ventilatori (dimenzije) 92x92x14, 92x92x25
The NH-L9x65 is a taller, performance-enhanced version of Noctua’s award-winning NH-L9 low-profile coolers. With 65 instead of 37mm height and four instead of two heatpipes, the NH-L9x65 is more powerful than its smaller siblings yet retains their 95x95mm footprint, which guarantees 100% RAM and PCIe compatibility on Intel based ITX mainboards and makes the cooler more convenient to work with as it doesn’t overhang near-socket connectors. Thanks to the highly optimised NF-A9x14 premium fan that supports fully automatic speed control via PWM, the NH-L9x65 runs remarkably quiet. Topped off with the professional SecuFirm2™ multi-socket mounting system for Intel and AMD, Noctua’s renowned NT-H1 thermal compound and 6 years manufacturer’s warranty, the NH-L9x65 fuses everything users have come to expect from Noctua’s larger coolers into a compact premium package for space restricted systems.
Caution: The NH-L9x65 is a highly-compact low-profile quiet cooler designed for use in small form factor cases and HTPC environments. While it provides first rate performance in its class, it is not suitable for overclocking and should be used with care on CPUs with more than 84W TDP (Thermal Design Power). Please consult our TDP guidelines to find out whether the NH-L9x65 is recommended for your CPU.
NF-A9x14 PWM premium fan
Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.)
NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound
SecuFirm2™ Mounting Kit
Noctua Metal Case-Badge